To help you keep warm and healthy this winter, Hitting the Cold Spots, a Hampshire County Council scheme funded by a grant from the Department of Health, has a wealth of information and help on offer.
- Help with heating and hot water system repairs.
- Urgent support with alternative heating measures (electric oil filled radiators) if you are without heating.
- Small grant support to cope with winter fuel emergencies.
- Carbon monoxide detectors – provided free with a home safety visit.
- Tariff change advice to help you to save money on your fuel bills, and practical support and assistance with debt, money and benefits.
- Access to free loft and cavity wall insulation, including for solid wall properties.
- Free assessment for connection to mains gas supply.
- Free Advice Line 0800 804 8601 where your call will be answered by a member of our Hampshire-based team from the Environment Centre.